We Provide High-Quality Legal Services That Prioritize The Effective Use of Your School's Resources
With more than 150 years of experience serving as general counsel to school boards in Ohio, the attorneys at Peters Kalail & Markakis are committed to providing comprehensive legal services to K-12 schools in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Peters Kalail & Markakis is a boutique law firm based in Cleveland that serves the legal needs of public and private K-12 institutions throughout Ohio. We work with our clients to avoid, and when necessary overcome, legal challenges so they can focus on what is most important: educating children.
Our approach to effective, results-driven client representation is built upon a philosophy of accessibility and responsiveness; reinforced with a solid understanding of the legal issues impacting education. We take what we learn from every case and issue and apply that knowledge to address our clients' common challenges and to solve similar problems while considering each client's unique needs and priorities. Our experienced attorneys accomplish preventative legal maintenance by identifying issues of concern and reaching out to clients with relevant, proactive communications.
- Join PKM at the OSBA 2021 Capital Conference as we co-sponsor the Monday Conference Luncheon in the Battelle Grand
- Join PKM attorney David Hirt at the OSBA 2021 Capital Conference as he presents an information session on political speech by students and employees on Monday Nov. 8 in Conference Room A 210-212 from 1:30-2:30
- Ohio Governor Mike DeWine Asks School Districts To Develop A Plan To Address Coronavirus Learning Loss By April 1, 2021
- House Bill 352 Slashes Statute Of Limitations For Employment Discrimination Claims
- Cheerleader's Profane Snapchat to be Heard by the Supreme Court
- COVID-19 (“Coronavirus”) Information and Resources for Schools