Building and maintaining quality schools and replacing aging and inadequate facilities require educational institutions to buy, sell, and lease real estate.
Our real estate transaction services include:
- Preparing the necessary board resolutions;
- Obtaining real estate appraisals;
- Conducting auctions of school property;
- Preparing purchase contracts or lease agreements, easements, and deeds; and
- Applying for or opposing territory transfers.
Moreover, our clients are constantly looking for additional revenue sources. We are experienced in preparing and reviewing numerous types of contracts geared to maximize revenue.
We negotiate, review, and prepare:
- Oil and gas well leases;
- Solar power agreements;
- Wind turbine agreements;
- Cell phone tower leases; and
- Beverage contracts.